Norris Landscaping delivers maintenance services tailored to your individual needs, beginning with a comprehensive property assessment. After completing our analysis, we will present you with a proposal that matches your priorities and budget.
Upon acceptance, our professional staff will implement the plan relying on a work schedule mutually agreed to. Activities will commence using industry best practices that maximize property value and curb appeal. In addition, all tasks performed will be completed adhering to strict safety guidelines.
As a valued customer, a relationship with Norris Landscaping will provide you with direct ongoing access to our entire organization, a group that is dedicated to giving you consistent and proactive service.
Our comprehensive maintenance services include, but not limited to:
- Pruning all ornamental plant material
- Ground cover control (e.g. ivy & vinca)
- Insect & disease control
- Weed control
- Hand weeding
- Tree maintenance (e.g. limbing up & maintaining proper form)
- Fertilization of plant material
- Leaf removal
- Trenching bed lines
- Design & install seasonal color
- Cleanup landscape areas each visit
- Aerate & overseed of cool season turf in fall (Fescue)
- Aerate & scalping of warm season turf in spring (Bermuda)
- Irrigation system start up, shut down, and monitoring
- Fertilization & weed control of turf area
- Mowing of all turf areas
We invite you to call, and give us an opportunity to demonstrate first-hand our exceptional service that so many others have already benefited from.